Installing artificial grass is easy once you understand how to measure the area and order your items. We’ve compiled the below instructions to help you with the planning stage of your project:
- Measure your garden and the area you want to cover with artificial grass
- Draw your garden to scale using our garden planner. You can draw your own grid if you don’t have a printer!
- Order your grass samples – you can order free samples from us to help you decide which grass you prefer
- Calculate the amount of grass you need to order. Remember we stock roll widths of 2m and 4m in all of our products, and new for 2022, some of our grass now comes in 5m rolls too. Head over to our product pages for more information. If your area is bigger than 5m, you will need to think about where the joins will go. Most grass has a directional pile, so just make sure each piece of grass is facing the same way!
- Calculate the length of any joins (the area between 2 sections of grass) as in the video above. This will help you calculate the amount of joining tape and glue you will need to purchase. If you have a small area less than 4m wide, you shouldn’t need any joins
- Place your order with us – don’t forget your glue, tape and underlay! If you need any help with this just let us know.
Still need some help?
If you have any questions, you can contact our friendly experts on 01900 811970.
HOW TO INSTALL
Ready to install? Head over to our installation guide, for step by step instructions and a video.
Order your artificial grass from us today!
Our sales team will be happy to assist you with everything you need to give you a great, green active space; a garden that will look pristine all year round.